Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 6 Results

Alright, so I forgot to post this on Monday which is my weigh in date. Whoops! I have had a busy week.

No excuse! Anyway my weigh in went pretty good. I am happy to report that I was down 1.8 pounds and I have hit 12 pounds down! I was very excited to lose because during the weekend I went off track a little. I had my 30th birthday party here at my house and it was a potluck style. There were lots of yummy foods and lots of beer and liquor. I managed to not go crazy and still lost almost 2 pounds!

Though I have continued to lose, I am not going to hit my target set fourth in this post. I have come to terms with this and that is OK. With my knee being out and with all the events going on, I have come to terms with this and have readjusted my goals. This upcoming weekend I am going to Vegas and I know I may have a week where I weigh in and might gain. I am going to try hard to stay on track with my food but I know I am going to have some drinks.

I will have to weigh in on Tuesday next week because I am going to be out of town. I am really hoping that I can stay active enough to burn some calories and keep an eye on my food intake so I can still lose. Even if it's only a little!

On another note, I am going shopping on Friday with a friend. I am hoping that I can get in a size 16. I was a size 18 before and now all of my 18's are too big!

Until next week! Wish me luck!

I saw this picture and I know all of the info but it really hit me by having a visual! Remember, put things into your body that will help it, NOT hurt it!


No comments:

Post a Comment