Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 4 Results

Alrighty folks, I am down 2.2 pounds this week. I didn't do as great as I wanted to, but a loss is a loss!

We went out of town this weekend and I was good as far as eating the right foods but we had some drinks and I know that threw me off. It's so hard sometimes to get out of my habits but I am working on that part. It's a little less than two weeks until my birthday party, and I want to be down 6 pounds. My goal this week is 3 pounds. I know I can do it and this goal will help me stick to my daily targets.

I have stopped working out like a crazy person. I know this sounds weird but I was working out too much and not eating enough so I am going to aim for 3 times a week of just cardio and 1500 calories a day.

Here's another silly picture.  I love instagram BTW. If you are not on there you should be. There is so much fitness inspiration on there it really helps motivate me. I found this picture on there and had to share it.

Let's have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment