Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 3 Results and Still Working

This week has been a little tough. I have been struggling with all the hard work I am doing and how I don't feel like I look any different. The scale wasn't moving for me all week. (I was not able to stop weighing myself daily)

I did have a cheat day but I still stayed active. By some miracle I did end up losing 2.6 pounds which I am happy about. Considering I cheated and I wasn't as good as I wanted to be I am really happy with this. I was feeling bad all weekend because I was working so hard and not seeing it on the scale. I wish my clothes felt better and looser. I wish I could see a little difference. I guess 3 weeks isn't enough time and I just need to give it more time. So that is what I will do.

I also decided to not workout so much. I am still going to workout but not as intensely as I was before. I think that is causing some issues because I am not eating that many calories. Instead of trying to eat more when I am not hungry because I am working out, I am going to do 3-4 workouts a week and stay in the 1400-1600 calorie range. I am going to see how this effects my success.

I am going into this week with a positive mind and I will not give up. It's going to take me awhile to get where I want to be, I just need to remember that in my moments of aggravation!

No comments:

Post a Comment