Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 7 Results (though I'd rather not weigh in!)

I was in Vegas this past weekend and didn't get back until Monday night so I weighed myself this week on Tuesday morning.

I gained 3 pounds! I was not as good as I wanted to be but I wasn't awful. I did expect to gain maybe a pound but not three. I am hoping a little bit is water weigh and I just started my menstrual cycle and I know that can effect your weight too.

Regardless of what the scale says, I am keeping up with it. Back to tracking daily and making good clean choices. I am going to start back at the gym. I have to be careful with my knee, but I can get there and keep moving to help burn some extra calories.

I think the big thing for me with my knee is making sure I am eating right and trying to meet my daily targets. At least 5,000 steps a day is hard when I work from home and my knee hurts but I need to make sure that hit this. So I am going to start parking further at work and taking those extra steps to help.

I will weigh in Monday and hopefully be a little better off than this week. This is the first time I gained since I started so that is the one good thing. I know how to lose I just need to keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment