Thursday, August 8, 2013

Good Things are Happening!

I am happy to say that I have stayed committed to my plan even though the first couple of weeks I was not losing very much weight on the scale. So, I changed a few things in what I was doing and I must say that I am really happy with the results. Things are starting to fall into place and feel right. Not only is the scale going down, but I feel like this is getting easier and I can keep it up.

I think the best piece of advice I can give is to be patient. It took a long time to gain all the weight, it will take less time to come off but don't expect to happen over night. Keep going and you will reap the benefit.

Saw this on instagram and thought I would post it here because it embodies everything I am feeling right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment