Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 5 Results or WEAK 5...

Last week was rough. I had a very hard time with everything. I wasn't able to work out at all because of my knee injury and that was really what made me unmotivated. I was also awful at tracking my food and calories and I had some drinks. Despite all of that, I did manage to lose 0.4 pounds.

That being said, I was weak last week. I didn't give up fully but I know I was not committed and that is why I didn't lose. 

This week I want to do good. My knee is feeling much better and hopefully on Thursday when I see the Doctor I can find out what is going on and get back to the gym! I am going to commit to myself to tracking all of my food and staying within my calorie targets. 

Saturday is my big 30th birthday party. I do plan to have that as my one and only "cheat" day however, I still want to be reasonable and not go crazy. 

Hoping I can be down at least 5 pounds before Vegas in 2 weeks. I can do this! 

The below image is a quote from Jillian Michaels. She is amazing. I love what she has said because it makes me think. WHY NOT ME? So I am going to stop asking. 'why can't I look like that?' or 'Why can't I do that?' and instead say I CAN and WILL do and look like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment