Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 2 Results

OK so it's Monday and that means weigh in day. I lost 2.6 pounds this week. I am really happy with the loss! I tried really hard this week. I did really well with workouts. I went to the gym Monday through Friday and took Saturday off. I did a 6 mile hike on Sunday. Kudos to my workouts! On to the not so good.

I ended up hanging out with some friends and drank on Saturday. I drank more than I had planned on and wanted to so I know that threw off my success. I didn't feel great on Sunday but still went on my hike. I did not like feeling the way I did on Sunday. I realize now that I am making so many good changes that even one day of messing up really throws me off. I have decided not to do that anymore. I am going to have a cheat day here and there and by that I mean a few drinks not 12!

Regardless of my few slip ups I had a pretty good week. I felt really good about the progress I am making. I am hoping since I am committed to not cheating and not drinking this week, I will see some make up for it on the scale. I am 1.4 pounds off from my goal for this week but I am confident I can make that up with the next few weigh ins!

I did fail at not weighing myself daily. I am committed this week to only weigh myself once a week. I did buy a new scale because my old one was not consistent. Even if I weighed myself three times in the same 5 minutes it would give me three different numbers! So annoying. Anyway, once my new scale arrives I will weigh myself on that but then I won't do it again until Monday.

Thought this was relevant to my journey and it is very true!


No comments:

Post a Comment