Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 1 Results

Ohhh kay... even though I technically started on a Tuesday, I am going to make my weekly weigh in on Mondays.

Week 1 was OK. I feel good. I went to the gym everyday, tracked all my food, but I am only down 0.8 of a pound. This is really discouraging. I am not going to give up simply because I know that it takes time. However, I don't understand how I can work as hard as I did and only lose that little of an amount. I expected to lose about 2 pounds.

If anyone has any advice, please pipe in. I am eating about 1500 calories a day and working out everyday. I am not eating carbs at night (except for veggie carbs) and I am eating lean protein and fruits and vegetables. Yogurt and low fat dairy. I just don't get it.

I am measuring myself as well as weighing. I will measure myself on a monthly basis to help give me a better idea. I just hope this is not how it's going to be the whole time!

Let's see what happens next Monday. I will not give up!



No comments:

Post a Comment