Saturday, July 20, 2013

Checking In

I am feeling good today body wise. I have been working out everyday and eating clean and tracking everything. I am a little disappointed that I am not down a little more but I know it's slow. However, I figured during my first week I would drop a little more faster.

I started this blog on Wednesday the 17th of July but I actually started dieting on Tuesday the 16th of July. I am starting my 5th day and I am only down 1.6 lbs. I know that's good I just expected the first week to be a little more and then taper off to 2 lbs a week. Ah well a loss is a loss and I am not giving up.

I need to stop weighing myself everyday! I will try to do this.

My official check in day will be on Monday's except on my milestone days. My mile stone days are in this post.

OK until Monday!

Oh and here's a little pic that made me laugh. I will not be a can of busted biscuits! 


No comments:

Post a Comment