Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mid Week Motivation

I wanted to give in last night and eat bad food and drink a beer. I didn't want to go to the gym. I was so unmotivated. I feel like the scale should be going down but it's not.

I decided that I am not going to "start over" again. I am going to be strong and continue my journey.

I did not go out to eat. I made an amazing yummy dinner at home. I did not drink anything but water! I did go to the gym, and though it wasn't the most intense workout, I went and burned calories!

Cheers to Thursday and keeping it up!

My dinner: Ground turkey burger on lettuce topped with blue cheese
and sour cream w/ dry ranch seasoning. On the side: mashed cauliflower.


The picture got cut off, but it says "Reminder that
you can love your body and try to change it at the same time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment