Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bad Day Doesn't Mean I Give Up

So yesterday was a bust. I didn't do anything that I wanted to do. I didn't work out or go on a bike ride or do anything physical. I did proceed to do a bunch of baking! I made french bread and banana nut bread and all this not so diet friendly food. I didn't eat too much of it just sampled it.

Then I was too tired to make anything for dinner so I just ate left overs. I have no idea how many calories I ate for dinner but I know I had way too many carbs.

Today is a new day and I am going to try again. I will not give up. The one thing that gets me is the drinking. So I am going to stick to no drinking during the weeks and if I have a drink or two on the weekend I will make sure I work out.

So today I am feeling a little defeated from yesterday and my lack of physical activity the past few days but I am not giving up.

Today my goals are:

- To track all of my food
- To go to the gym and run 2 miles

I'll check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment