Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 2 of My New Beginning

So today has been OK so far. I am staying under my calorie target and I am still very motivated to keep on track.

Yesterday I met my calorie target but my other small goal was to go for a walk and I did not do that. I was so sore from running the 5k on Sunday I could hardly walk! But today I am feeling much better and I plan to go to the gym or at least a bike ride or a walk with my daughter.

Wednesday I plan to go to the gym and work out - cardio and weights. I plan to run about 2 miles.

My goal this week was to go from 237 to 232 ob my weigh in next Monday. I know that sounds like a lot but I think I had a little water weight from a little too much drinking on Sunday!

Let's see how motivated I am and if I can keep this up.


No comments:

Post a Comment