Monday, September 21, 2015

Who is a Slacker?

I am such a slacker. It's been almost 10 months since I've posted! I haven't done much better in my weight loss journey either.

To be fair I have lost weight and kept it off. I started seeing a trainer in March of this year and when I started seeing him I was about 247 pounds. I am a steady 232 now. I have been able to keep that weight off but I am at a point where I am just not losing.

I had another knee surgery this summer. It was awful. I started playing Australian Rules Football on a women's team and it is such a fun amazing sport! At practice one night, I look a hard turn and tore my meniscus. In addition my surgeon did micro fracture surgery so that I can keep playing and help repair some of the cartledige in the knee.

This surgery was a huge set back because I couldn't walk for six weeks. I am a month back into walking and I feel great so now I am back.

No more excuses. I have a Footy Nationals event on Oct 17th and that's 4 weeks away. I need to drop some weight so I am having less weight to pull around on my knee. My goal is for myself and I am not going to fail this time.

Here is my goals (I will check in a few times a week)
- lose 12 pounds before Nationals
- have more strength in my quads
- work on strengthening my arms and shoulders and back (with Billy)
- Train with Billy at least 2 times week
- Go to gym and do elliptical (cardio) 2 times a week for 40 minutes

Starting Weight: 247
Current Weight: 232
Goal Weight: 220
Ultimate Goal Weight: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment