Monday, November 3, 2014

Almost a Year Later

Apparently I haven't updated in over a year! A lot has gone one.

Let me start with I am no where near my goal!

I had knee surgery last October. That took me out for physical activity for some time. And while I could have still eaten healthy... I didn't.

Then my husband and I decided to start a family and in Aug of this year, I gave birth to the most amazing little girl. Now I am three months post pregnancy and I have lost all the baby weight, I haven't lost any more.

This is why I am here again.

I am going to start getting back on track again and I really plan to stick to. I feel amazing lately so there is no reason why I cannot start exercising and eating right.

I am using this blog as my own personal accountability. It seemed to work pretty well for me last time so lets see if I can get going again!

My current weight: 237
My goal weight: 180

My first mini goal is to lose 10 pounds by my trip to Vegas. We are going in about 4 weeks and I know that I can do this.

I will check in daily to report where I am at and how I am feeling.

Today: My goal is to stick to my calorie target of 1500 calories. I also want to go on a walk with Savanna. I ran a 5k yesterday so my legs are a little sore therefore I am going to rest today and go to the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment