Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mid Week Update 09/12/2013

I have been feeling a little discouraged lately especially coming back from Vegas and having gained. Unlike other times, where I would have given up, I have stayed on track.

As of this morning I am down 15 pounds! I am so happy about this milestone. The next big one for me is 20 lbs and then I will do my happy dance.

I have been working out and feeling good about the cardio I am doing. I am eating pretty well (with a cheat meal here and there) and the biggest thing is staying consistent. When I have a bad day not giving up and keep on truckin'.

By doing the above, I have been able to lose a healthy 15 pounds in a little over 2 months and I am not stopping here. I have another 45 pounds to lose and I know I can get there. It may take me another 6 months but as long as I move forward.

The below is so true. I am not using any magic pills, I am not doing a special wrap or shake. All I am doing is burning calories and have a little bit of determination!



No comments:

Post a Comment