Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 8 Results - 2 Months in!

This week I was happy. I gained weight in Vegas and when I got back I was so disappointed. I have been averaging about 1.4 pounds a week of weight loss and that was the first week that I gained. I was determined this week to lose the weight I gained.

I lost 4.6 pounds last week! I am so happy. I know a lot of that may have been water weight from the trip but regardless I was down the 3 lbs I gained and more. I didn't do too well on Sunday (football Sunday is evil!) but overall for the week I was consistent.

This week I plan to go to the gym at least 3 days. I have been feeling really good burning calories on the elliptical and it doesn't hurt my knee. I am hoping to drop about 3 pounds this week. If I workout and stay within my calorie targets I know that I can do this!

On a side note, I have to say I am really happy with my results. I am not on track to meet all my targets but I am not going to be discouraged this time. I am keeping up with it no matter what and even if I am only losing about 1.5 pounds a week this means I am losing.

It's nice to feel good about my hard work this time. In the past I have had a bad or "cheat" day and beaten myself up so much that I just gave in. Now, when I have a bad day, I turn that into a challenge to work off that bad day and get my butt to the gym and eat clean. If I can keep this up, I will meet my goals. It might take a little longer but I will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment